May 23, 2024

Nigerian Stars Missing As CAF Unveils Goal Of The Year

1 min read
Spread the love

By Sportsgister

 

The Confederation of African Football (CAF) on Monday released the nominees for the 2023 Goal of the Year with no Nigerian player on the shortlist.

 

 

The 12 shortlisted goals were selected from CAF competitions.

 

The goals were selected by an expert panel.

 

 

The public can vote for a goal of their choice via the CAF website from now till December 5, 2023.

 

The public vote accounts for 70 per cent of the process, while the other 30 per cent is decided by CAF technical experts.

 

The winner will be revealed at the CAF Awards Gala on Monday, December 11, 2023, at the Palais des Congrès, Movenpick, Marrakech, Morocco.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *